Friday, October 26, 2012

Mavala - Candy Floss

Olá! :) Aqui estou eu para vos mostrar um verniz que eu não gostei muito de ver nas minhas unhas. Eu já fui adepta de rosa mas ultimamente o meu coração bate mais forte por cores escuras, por isso, quando o rosa foi a cor escolhida num desafio de um grupo do facebook, fui buscar este Mavala para ver se gostava... Não posso mentir e dizer que adorei :/ Acho que as minhas mãos ficam mais bonitas com vernizes escuros. Para dar um toque diferente, decidi fazer umas bolinhas com alguns vernizes :) Gostaram?

Hello! :) Here I am to show you a nail polish that I didn't like very much on my nails. I used to be a fan of pink but lately my hearts beats for darker colors, so, when pink was the chosen color on a facebook challenge, I grabbed this Mavala to see if I like... I can't lie and say that I loved :/ I think my hands look better with dark polishes. To give it a twist, I decided to do some dots :) Did you like it?

Essence - Time for Romance, Mavala - Candy Floss, Impala - Garota Pop, Impala - Baunilha

1 comment:

  1. Τhe foot and calf maѕsager iѕ bеtter οn this chaіr anԁ does both calf anԁ foοt at thе
    ѕаme timе. The teгm arοmatherapу is misleading.
    Τhe prоgгam ωill enаble onе taсkle сhallengeѕ suсh as the
    patient's skepticism or bad attitudes towards given routine...

    Try to use circular movements over joints and up-and-down strokes over long bones. Patients typically have five weekly treatments over a six week period. The first instruction to parents with children undergoing therapy for stuttering is to make their home as conducive to communication and speaking as possible. It is inspired by three world dance traditions - indian classical dance, ballet and contemporary dance - and is an integrative art form based in the philosophy of ayurveda. Pregnancy massages are best given after the first trimester of pregnancy because the fetus and the mother are still to vulnerable during the early stages.

    Also visit my blog post; erotic massage London
    My webpage :: tantra

    ReplyDelete