Thursday, November 22, 2012

Essence - Black is Back & Hits - Hefesto

Bom dia! Preparadas para mais um verniz holográfico?? Neste caso, o top coat é que é holográfico :) Como a cor do desafio do grupo do Facebook era preto e eu queria desencalhar o Hefesto, decidi aplicá-lo sobre um verniz cremoso da Essence, o Black is Back. Ambos os vernizes são faceis de usar. O Essence é um verniz que cobre sem quaisquer problemas à segunda camada e cuja limpeza é facil :) O Hefesto... Bem, o Hefesto é o Hefesto :D Não sei se foi por causa de outros swatches que vi na Internet mas sempre pensei que fosse menos holo! Ainda bem que estava enganada. Ele quase que cega uma pessoa :D Espero que gostem e, no final, têm mais um vídeo ;)

Good morning! Ready for another holographic nail polish?? This time, the top coat is the holographic! :) Since the color on the Facebook challenge was black and I wanted to wear Hefesto, I decided to use it over a creme polish from Essence, Black is Back. Both polishes are easy to apply. The Essence is a polish that gets full opacity with two coats and cleaning is really easy :) Hefesto... Well, Hefesto is Hefesto :D I don't know if the other swatches I saw on the Internet were misleading but I always thought it was less holo! Great I was wrong. This can almost make someone blind :D I hope you like and, in the end, you have another video ;)


4 comments:

  1. Uma combinação perfeita... divinal... amei
    Bjs
    Luísa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?

    I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you
    share some stories/information. I know my viewers would
    value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send
    me an e-mail.
    Have a look at my blog post ... amber leaf rolling tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this time it appears like Movable Type is the top blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
    Here is my web blog ... Nfl games online

    ReplyDelete