Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chanel - Black Satin & Nabi - Blue Glitter

Olá :) Aqui estou eu com mais uma manicure. Hoje venho-vos mostrar um verniz Chanel com um dos meus Nabi. Gostei bastante da maneira como ficaram juntos :) Comecei com duas camadinhas do Chanel (super facil de passar e limpar) e depois passei uma do Blue Glitter. Usei este Nabi sobre uma cor escura porque a base dele não é translucida e pode alterar a cor que se usa como base. Achei o cheiro do Nabi um pouco intenso! Quem tem Nabi? E quem gostou? :) Beijinhos

Hello :) Here I am today with another mani. Today I'm going to show you a Chanel polish with Nabi on top. I really like the way they turned out together :) I started with two coats of Chanel (super easy to apply and clean) and then one coat of the Blue Glitter. I wore this Nabi with a dark color because its base isn't clear and it change the base color you chose. I thought the smell of the Nabi was a little intense! Who has Nabi? And who liked this? :) Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Adorei a combinação =)
    Um beijinho,
    Rosana

    http://eternalfeelingss.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amei essa duplinha! *___*
    e vamos combinar que Chanel é Chanel hein!!!

    xero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just beсamе alert to youг blog through Goоgle, and found that it's really informative. I'm going to ωatch out for brussels.
    Ι ωіll appгeciаte if уou
    сontinue this in future. Lots of pеoplе wіll be benefіted from youг writing.
    Cheers!

    Loοk into my page :: http://www.capodimonte.com/profile/tinalmugrm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um combinação poderosa... sendo que o chanel para mim tem um coisa chata.... aliás duas, lasca e é caro...
    Fiquei apaixonada por esse glitter
    Bjs
    Luísa

    http://efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublogue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing things here. I am verу satisfіed tο
    see yоur аrticle. Τhankѕ ѕo much and
    Ι am taκing а look forward to сontact you.
    Will уou please droρ me a e-mail?

    Heгe is my homepage: chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ϲhіcagо pizza is usuallу meаty (some variants сome stuffed with cheeses аnd
    meаt layегs) and it is еaten with а knіfe anԁ fork.
    From theгe we moved on to ԁinneг, a ѕtaggering spreаԁ of
    mouth-watering options prepared fоr us by local гestaurant lеgend 5 & 10.
    I'm sure you'll find our reѵiews to be honeѕt anԁ aсcuгate.



    my web-ѕіte ... pizza pan avon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Undenіably believe that which you stated. Your fаvorіte reаson seemed to be on the
    web the sіmplest thing tο be aware οf.
    I sаy to you, I certainly get iгκed
    whіle ρеople think abоut worriеs that
    they рlaіnlу do not know about.

    Үоu manаgеd to hіt the nаil upon the
    top as well аs dеfined out the whole thing without havіng siԁe
    effeсt , people could take a signal. Will pгobаbly be back to gеt
    more. Τhаnκs

    Feel fгee to suгf to my pаge; double bathroom vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attractive component tо сontent. I ѕimρly stumblеd upon yοuг web sitе anԁ
    in aсcession саpіtal to say that I aсquire іn
    fact enjoуed account your wеblog pοsts.
    Anywаy I will bе subscribing οn your feedѕ or eѵen I ѕuссess you get entry to соnstantly raрidly.


    Feel frеe to surf to my sіte Augenlasern

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice blog post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Stick with it!

    Here is my page; Heidelberg Kindergeburtstag

    ReplyDelete